Here are some ideas for reducing the chances of ski and pole theft while you are enjoying lunch inside a cozy mountain side Café;
• KRYPTO GRIP locks by KRYPTONITE Some say that the combination types are easy to break into, whereas these have keys.
• Put skis in the rack next to a pair of brand new Skis
• Separate your skis with a friend
• Write your name or email address on the skis or use an engraving pen. Write in Chinese!
• Paint your skis so that they look less lovely to would be thieves.
• Record the serial numbers and brand of your skis and photograph them and your poles
• Sew a cloth name label into the loops of the ski poles. Decorate your poles with some coloured insulating or holographic wrapping sticky tape
• Don't take them off, keep skiing.
Where dreams begin for outdoor adventures in the inspiring Jungfrau region