11. Take your shoes off before going inside a home and take flowers if invited to dinner, shake everyone's hand when arriving and on leaving.
12. At dinner, wait for the host to say "Prost" before drinking and everyone will clink their glasses with each and everyone while looking them in the eye when clinking. And wait for your host to say "Engoiter" meaning ' enjoy your meal ' before you eat.
13. Never complain. Ensure that everyone votes on a new idea about change through a show of hands without holding a grudge afterwards since everyone is allowed to freely have their own opinion.
14. Use your car (or drive with a friend) as the last option if you are unable to walk, ride a bike, catch a bus/ train to your destination.
15. Get qualified through lessons on how to care for a dog before you get one.
Where dreams begin for outdoor adventures in the inspiring Jungfrau region