1. Locally made Cheese called Lauterbruuen Muetcheli – from village Coop, Molkeri or Jungfrau Campground shop.
2. Swiss Sausage called Wurst from village Butcher/Metzgerei in the middle of town. Buy the Jungfrau one.
3. Callier chocolate – the best! From Coop and not available worldwide!
4. Swiss army knife of course! From the watch shop in the middle of the village. Go a few days early to get the receiver’s name engraved.
5. A glacier stone from the Lutchine river. Choose a rounded one because it will be older.
6. A little Swiss sew-on patch or bit of real lace from Trudy’s Gift Bazaar. You will find other fun things there too.
7. Aromat seasoning from Coop – for all your popcorn, soups and cooking needs- Swiss cuisine secret.
8. Keyring from your stay with us www.LoveLauterbrunnen.com
9. A red egg slider from Coop. Light, high heat proof, cheap – great gift for family folks.
10. Lots of photos :)
Where dreams begin for outdoor adventures in the inspiring Jungfrau region