Information about Skiing, Walking, Outdoor Adventure
Your passion is extreme sports in the mountains? Then canyoning could be for you.
You are torn: dare to do it or rather go paddling instead? Only after you have had this full on experience will you know if canyoning is the right sport for you.
-Suspended in the air, attached to a rope, and that's just the beginning. A breathtaking adventure, you will discover a unique and exciting activity.
With a helmet, wetsuit and harness, you'll throw yourself down rocks, ditches, waterfalls and deep gorges. As you whiz down these natural slides and let yourself be carried away by the water, the feelings are indescribable. "Try it out" is the motto!
Experience this insane moment where the adrenaline will soar. In a safe way, of course. It was explained to you: once the fears are overcome, everything else is downhill. I mean, running downhill, down a rock face....totally exhilarating. And abseiling through a waterfall is just the best.
Only from May to October. Contact:
Outdoor Switzerland AG
3800 Matten bei Interlaken
Phone: +41 33 224 07 04
E-mail: [email protected]
Need to know
- Canyoning is only possible in the summer (May-October)
- Whether or not the tours can go ahead depends on weather conditions and water levels
- You will be provided with all the necessary equipment (neoprene suit, helmet and life jacket)
- Please bring the following with you: Swimming costume, large towel, small backpack, money for video and souvenirs
- Swimming ability: recommended but not essential
- Fitness: physically fit
- Minimum age: 12 (beginners’ tour)
- Weight: Max 125 kg
Where dreams begin for outdoor adventures in the inspiring Jungfrau region